Saturday, July 23, 2016

Rosé All Day

As summer is in full swing, I thought I'd chat about my favorite Rosés, new and old. One of the most fantastic things about Rosé is that it's so refreshing on its own, but also pairs so wonderfully with classic summer fare...strawberry salads, watermelon and feta, BBQ chicken and pork ribs to name a few!

I'm always hunting for new Rosé wines each season as well as restocking some of my favorites.

Some of my newer finds this year so far are:

Goldeneye, Vin Gris of Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley, CA

Big Table Farm, Laughing Pig Rosé, Willamette Valley, OR

Wolffer Estate Vineyard, Rosé, Long Island, NY

M, Minuty, Rosé, Côtes de Provence, Provence, France

Château Léoube, Rosé de Léoube, Côtes de Provence, Provence, France

My annual favorites

Croteaux, Jolie, Cabernet Franc, Rosé, Long Island, NY

Domaine Tempier, Rosé, Bandol, France

Domaine Saint Lucie, MIP, Rosé, Côtes de Provence, France

Chateau d'Esclans, Whispering Angel, Côtes de Provence, France

Chateau du Campuget, Tradition Rosé, Costieres de Nimes

Go out there, try some of these favorites, explore and find some of your own.

Seize the day with Rosé!

No comments: