Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An Irish Girl and her Whiskey

What kind of Irish girl would I be if I didn't post about my favorite whiskey, Jameson!? I was at the Distillery recently in Dublin and while taking the tour I was introduced to quite a few new Jameson Whiskey Cocktails. My favorites were the Jameson & Cranberry Juice and Jameson & Ginger. Not a beer drinker? Try one of these cocktails on St. Patrick's Day!

Jameson & Cranberry Juice
1 part Jameson Whiskey
2 parts Cranberry Juice
Serve on the rocks with a slice of lime

Jameson & Ginger
1 part Jameson Whiskey
2 parts Ginger ale/ Ginger Beer
Serve on the rocks with a slice of lemon

Sla
inte!

1 comment:

Robin Leigh Mackenzie said...

Hey, Irish Girl!!! What's a nice Irish girl like you drinking all that wine??

Beautiful picture. P.S. Had great "wings" at a Cuban restaurant in Manhattan....please pass along to Mr. C.

xoxox rlm